European Association of Young Neurologists and Trainees - EAYNT
EAYNT is an independent organization representing junior neurologists in Europe.
- Provide travel grants to you
- Share information with you on other travel grants and bursary opportunities
- Help you spend time in another country for clinical training or research
- Improve your training by learning about experiences in other countries
- Help your participation in academic subspecialty activities
- Connect you with other young neurologists
- Represent your interests in international professional organizations
- Organize a variety of events for you and other junior neurologists at conferences
(EAYNT Hospital visit at Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden)
Membership is free and open for every colleague undergoing training in neurology (and related fields such as neurobiology, neurophysiology, and neurosurgery), and for qualified neurologists under the age of 40 years. Registration should be made online via this website.
THE EAYNT OFFICE in 2013
(from left to right)
Edina T. Varga, Hungary – past president