European Association of Young Neurologists and Trainees - EAYNT
EAYNT is an independent organization representing junior neurologists in Europe.
- Provide travel grants to you
- Share information with you on other travel grants and bursary opportunities
- Help you spend time in another country for clinical training or research
- Improve your training by learning about experiences in other countries
- Help your participation in academic subspecialty activities
- Connect you with other young neurologists
- Represent your interests in international professional organizations
- Organize a variety of events for you and other junior neurologists at conferences
(EAYNT Hospital visit at Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden)
Membership is free and open for every colleague undergoing training in neurology (and related fields such as neurobiology, neurophysiology, and neurosurgery), for research and clinical fellows in Neurology/Neuroscience and for qualified neurologists in the first some years after the end of training. Registration should be made online via this website.
Past Office 2013
Edina T. Varga - Past-president, Hungary
Antonella Macerollo - President, Italy
Orsolya Gyorfi - Secterary, Romania
Xenia Kobeleva - Treasuer, Germany
THE EAYNT OFFICE in 2014
(from left to right)
Antonella Macerollo, Italy – Past-president
Orsolya Györfi, Romania – President
Péter Balicza, Hungary – Treasurer
Monica Moarcaș, Romania - Secretary
THE EAYNT OFFICE in 2015
Orsolya Györfi, Hungary – Past president
Péter Balicza, Hungary – President
Viktoria Papp, Denmark - Secretary
Anna Sauerbier, UK - Treasurer
EAYNT Activities at the 1st Congress of the EAN
Eligibility criterias (all these should be fulfilled)
- If you are undergoing training in neurology, research or clinical fellowship in Neurology/Neuroscience
- Not more than seven years after the beginning of your training
- If you did not recive EAYNT travel grant in previous years
- If you intend to participate at neurology congress or summer/winter school where you present an original work
- If you receive congress bursaries with full coverage of all expenses (travel, accommodation and registration) you will not be considered (the EAYNT may contact congress organizers to confirm the status of applicants)
- Priority will be given to those planning to attend a meeting where an EAYNT event is held.
The following should be submitted:
- A short CV (1 A4 page)
- Completed “EAYNT 2015 Travel Grant Application Form”- which can be found below, the text may be copied into a Word file for filling in.
- Scientific abstract and notice of acceptance by the congress organizers
- Copy of passport (in an attached picture file)
- Proof of registration fee payment
Applications should be sent to EAYNT Office, via email: email@example.com. It will be reviewed by members of the EAYNT Office, and a decision may be expected by 15th June 2015.
Deadline for application: 24th May 2015
EAYNT 2015 Travel Grant Application Form
SURNAME, first name:
Date of birth:
Present job/position :
Travel Grant requested for active participation at (congress name, date and congress homepage):
Money previously received from EAYNT:
Who will cover the remaining costs (if you are a recipient of a bursary please indicate what costs it covers of travel, accommodation and registration):
Your bank account details:
We are looking forward to meeting You!
EAYNT Bursary for the 7th European Board Examination in Neurology
Financial assistance is available to assist with reimbursement of entry fees for the 7th European Board Examination in Neurology which will take place on June 19th, 2015 in Berlin, Germany, one day prior to the 1st Congress of the EAN.
Up to 5 grants are available (each 300 euro) to support the young neurologists.
Eligible applicants should send a short CV and the proof document that their application for the UEMS/EBN examination is accepted.
Applications should be sent via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It will be reviewed by the members of the EAYNT Office, and a decision may be expected until May 23th, 2015.
Application deadline: May 10th, 2015
You’re strongly advised to apply for financial support as early as possible.